In this video, I go over how to install Arch Linux with Desktop Environment using the Archfi script. This was actually done on a live stream and you will see me breakdown each aspect of the Archfi script.
Archfi Script Launch
# wget archfi.sf.net/archfi
# sh archfi
Where can I find you!?
– Discord ➜ https://discord.gg/f6r7srN
– Patreon ➜ https://www.patreon.com/christitustech
– Official Site ➜ https://www.christitus.com
– Reddit ➜ https://www.reddit.com/r/ChrisTitusTech/
– Twitter ➜ https://twitter.com/christitustech
– Twitch (Live Streams) ➜ https://www.twitch.tv/christitustech
===My Recommend PC Hardware===
===My Recommended Linux Books===
===My Current YouTube Gear===
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help supports the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!